Friday, July 15, 2011

My Week's Fannish Schedule

Throughout all of this I will be handling the email, telephone and in person correspondence needed for CONduit. I read a lot, serious too much probably. I'm always looking for book recommendations.

July 11th-17th
Monday: Watching Alphas
Tuesday: Nothing specific planned
Wednesday: Watching A Game of Thrones
Thursday: Watching A Game of Thrones
Friday: Tabletop gaming group (Vampire: The Masquerade)
Saturday: Tabletop gaming group (Scion)
Sunday: Oh Mundania, must you rear your ugly head? I suppose I should do stuff like mow and wash laundry. Sneak in some Harry Potter screen time.

Books: A Game of Thrones 1-4, The Sword (comic) 1-24


July 18th-24th
Monday: Wacthing Alphas
Tuesday: Salt Lake Astronomical Society meeting
Wednesday: Watching A Game of Thrones
Thursday: Nothing specific planned
Friday: U.S.S. Retributor karaoke night
Saturday: Tabletop gaming group (Scion)
Sunday: Oh Mundania, must you rear your ugly head? I suppose I should do stuff like mow and wash laundry. Sneak in some Captain America screen time.

Books: A Game of Thrones 5, Dr. Who NSA 1-5

3 comments:

  1. So how are you watching Game of Thrones? You have HBO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a failbot. Headache kept me from making the SLAS meeting on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete