Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Nerds

I am now indelibly marked as a nerd. My brother gave me a tattoo for the holidays. I, of course, got a nerdy one. My skin proclaims me a member of the Jedi Order. I am nerd, hear me snap hiss.

The holidays have brought me a few more nerdy things as well. I now have a travel table for my laptop and Star Wars bath products. My efforts at being less gamer-sized have been hijacked by all of the goodies. Oh well, it will get back on track after the New Years.

Filkers: The majority of the group is excited about making CDs, singing in performances, and going to filk conventions. A couple of people just want to continue to sing off key in the basement. As a result, project business will be kept to the internetz and house filks will be kept for just singing off key in the basement. Some of us are going to Conflikt in January, which is a filk convention in Seattle.

Friday Group: We've been getting concepts onto paper and will be running actual sit down preludes starting in January. I have the strong feeling that I may spend a large amount of time role-playing on the road trip to Conflikt. The ST and I are both going to the filk con.

Saturday Group: My Star Wars game has been hiccuping of late. With the holidays themselves, people being out of town, other people being sick, etc. gaming has been erratic. When we do game, we get a lot done and have a good time. Currently, we are wandering around Endor with our Ewok.

Sunday Group: Eclipse Phase died. One player is a trucker and can't attend regularly and the other one was stolen by a woman. This left the GM and I. We've decided to watch Firefly on Sunday nights until we get more players who can make it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment